“Piazza del Mondo” is very excited to announce its first call for scores, in order to focus the attention on essential themes and values such as inclusivity, diversity, identity and genre. Nowadays the need to look at the social contest highlights the need of approaching it in a dynamic way, aiming for inclusiveness of diversities in a world in constant change.
Key concepts that will stimulate your creativity:
Inclusivity – Diversity – Transition – Identity – Genre.
Guidelines for submission:
● Applicants may be of any nationality and age.
● Applicants may submit only one work.
● Submitted works must not exceed 15 minutes length.
Deadline: July 16, 2022 (CET 11.59am)
Fee: The call is completely free of charge.
● Davide Baldo (flute in C, flute in G, bass flute in C, piccolo);
● Emanuele Dalmaso (Bb clarinet, A clarinet, Eb clarinet, bass clarinet, soprano sax, alto sax, tenor sax, baritone sax);
● Mattia Grott (sopranino sax, soprano sax, alto sax, tenor sax, baritone sax)
● Cosimo Colazzo (piano).
We accept pieces written for two, three or four performers (any combination is allowed).
All winners will receive a performance at “Mondi diversi. Tessere voci”, that will take place in late 2022. All submissions should be sent via email to: email@example.com with the subject heading “Mondi diversi / Different Worlds - Call For Scores - Your Name” and should include a link (Dropbox, Google Drive, WeTransfer, etc) to the following files:
● PDF score and program notes;
● MP3 recording or MIDI realizations (not mandatory);
● Curriculum vitae
All parts must be sent within a week after the selection
For more information regarding the call for scores, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site: https://www.piazzadelmondo.it