European Creative Academy for Music and Musicians
Dates – place: Saturday August 13, 2022 to Saturday August 20, 2022 – Impérial Palace, Annecy (France)
Odile Auboin - viola (ensemble intercontemporain)
Eun Joo Lee - violin (Orchestre philharmonique de Radio France, Trio Sacher)
Fabrizio Mancuso - saxophone (Quatuor habanera)
The 2022 edition of the ECA offers young performers:
- Daily chamber music lessons for 3 hours in the morning, 3 hours in the afternoon.
- Conferences on career development and different aspects of the profession of musicians
- Physical and mental preparation workshops
- Meetings and working sessions with composers of our time (Stefano Gervasoni, Peter Eötvös, G.Vajda)
- Opportunities to perform in public (Public concert at the end of the Academy recorded by our partner Radio Semnoz)
See all the mentors invited for the 2022 edition :
The training is aimed at young musicians in the process of higher education (Master, Doctorate) and/or at the start of their professional career.
For questions regarding admission level, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chamber music group and/or soloist who can apply this year
- String quartet
- String Trio
- Saxophone quartet
- Registration and tuition fees are fully covered by ECA for all participants.
- Lodging costs are fully covered by ECA for all participants.
- Travel costs are the cost of participants.
Application deadline Sunday 26 June, 2022.
The results will be announced no later than Saturday 02 July
Details are available at web pages: