My music is strongly influenced by electronic writing, signal processing, micro-editing, and various methods of sound synthesis. Their transposition into the instrumental world represents one of the axes of my work. Within the framework of a mixed piece, this approach allows me to experiment with the fusion between the two mediums, through a common writing method.

I also experiment extensively with the relationship between visuals and sound. The graphic representation of sound allows me to conceive the material of my pieces and to develop it « visually » before fixing it on a score or on a sequencer. Moreover, the structure of each of my pieces is based on the exploration of a sound object, whose new characteristics will be discovered progressively thanks to a « zoom » writing, allowing an evolution in the point of view between the listener and the sound.

I had the opportunity to work with different ensembles, including Meitar Ensemble, Multilatérale Ensemble, Eco Ensemble, Kebyart Ensemble, Ensemble Orchestral Contemporain, Divertimento Ensemble, Nouvel Ensemble Moderne…

I was awarded 1st Prize at Académie de composition Maurice Ravel 2022 with La Tarte (for soprano and ensemble) and 1st Prize at Matan Givol Composition Contest 2022 with Le Papier Peint Jaune (for 5 musicians). I was also laureate of several contests, including Petites Formes 2022 with Diapositive n°2 - Tokyo (electroacoustic piece) or the International Workshop for Young Composers 2018 with Kaléidoscope (for 7 musicians).

Before joining the Master’s degree program at the CNSMD in Lyon where I am currently studying with Martin Matalon, I studied with Bertrand Dubedout and Guy Ferla at the CRR in Toulouse. I also had the opportunity to meet and work with different composers during masterclasses and academies, such as Philippe Hurel, Mauro Lanza, Philippe Leroux, Carola Bauckholt, Yann Robin, Francesco Filidei, Philippe Manoury, Yan Maresz…