Qu Hang

was graduated from Middle School Attached to China Conservatory of Music and studiying under Professor Zhu Lin, Professor Zhu He and Professor Jia Guoping. After that, I was admitted to the Central Conservatory of Music in 2016, studying under Professor Gong Xiaoting and Professor Chen Xinruo. Now I am studying under Professor Guo Wenjing.
I won the Gold Award in the Xinghai Piano Competition of Tangshan District in 2014, and I was awarded the Gold Medal of the 6th Singapore International Chinese Piano Competition. In the same year, I successfully held a piano concert at Middle School Attached to China Conservatory of Music and was awarded the Beijing Government Scholarship from 2013 to 2014. In 2015
My chamber music works “Zhao·Mu” won the first prize in the 10th “New Generation” Composing Competition Chamber Music Group hosted by China Conservatory of Music. I Received the second-class (professional) scholarship from 2015 to 2016 and won the title of “Outstanding Graduate”. The 2017 horn solo work "Nowhere to Place" won the Outstanding Works Award of the 11th Yanhuang Cup Composition of the Central Conservatory of Music. In 2018, the piano solo work "Qianli Qingqiu" won the third prize of the 12th Yanhuang Cup Composition of the Central Conservatory of Music.In 2019, my chamber music works “Zhao·Mu II” was successfully premiered at the award ceremony of the 5th “LiMingChunXiao” National Composition Competition. My chamber music opera "An Alcoholic Named MoFei" was selected into the 2019 China Chamber Music Opera Composition Promoting Project and premiered successfully in the opera hall of the Central Conservatory of Music on December 9.