Mikhaïl Bouzine is a pianist and composer based in Nuremberg, Germany. An alumni of Moscow Tchaikovsky Conservatory (piano class of prof. Andrey Shibko, composition class of prof. Vladimir Tarnopolski, harpsichord class of prof. Tatiana Zenaïshvili) and Hochschule für Musik und Darstellende Kunst Stuttgart (contemporary piano music, prof. Nicolas Hodges). Author and performer of numerous conceptual solo piano recitals with vast repertoire ranging from Renaissance to Fluxus. Winner of the 14th Orléans Concours International de Piano. Soloist of L I M I N A L I T Y, KYMATIC ensemble, Thimk Collective (piano, keyboards, harpsichord). He has participated in piano master-classes of Alexei Lubimov (Perm, Russia, 2017), Giovanni Valentini (Pesaro, Italy, 2018), Peter Donohoe (Mariestad, Sweden, 2018), Nicholas Hodges (Graz, Austria, 2019), Maria Grazia Bellocchio (Milan, Italy, 2020-2021); composition master-classes of Leif Segerstam (Moscow, 2013), Vyacheslav Artyomov (Moscow, 2016). As a composer Mikhaïl is currently working (since 2012) on a grand meta-cycle on each letter of pan-slavic alphabet. He is (was?) also active as an improviser, releasing three EPs under the «ShchRTTTShch» alias.

A proud scholar of the Robert Turnbull Piano Foundation.