LIPS is an exchange, research and experimentation space for young artists involved in the production of scenic and sound prototypes through which develop a reflection on the notions of co-writing, interdisciplinarity and intermediality.
It is for artists and creators from all contemporary art forms:
• Having completed at least one project (which may have been done as part of their studies);
• Having a trans-disciplinary approach;
• Interested by music and sound production
The residents work together in 2 to 4 groups to achieve 2 to 4 collective projects presented during the 3rd workshop in March 2020.
• An incubator which allows artists to explore hybrid artistic forms;
• A 3 periods residency punctuated by meetings and exchanges with the supervising artists, stage & studio time and presentation time of work steps;
• A professional training;
• The provision of GRAME technical, artistic and scientific resources.
Details of the call and application form are available HERE.