Festival Expresiones Contemporáneas (FEC) is pleased to announce this call for scores for bassoon/contrabassoon, with or without electronics and performance.
1. The call is open to composers of any age and nationality. The selected works will be released at Festival Expresiones Contemporáneas in Mexico during March 2021.
2. The works will be recorded and provided to the composer. The premier of each work will be documented in audiovisual format.
ENTRY FEE: 10.00 dls.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10th February
PUBLICATION OF RESULTS: 15th February
1. The duration of the work must be between 3 and 7 minutes.
2. The work must be written for solo bassoon, an alternation between bassoon and contrabassoon (same piece), or solo contrabassoon; with or without electronics and performance.
3. Only one work may be submitted per composer.
4. The piece could have been written and/or released maximum one year before the deadline.
5. The selection of the works will be in charge of Cristian Coliver.
Details of the call are available here.
Festival web pages are here.