The educational and concert platform for new music DME — Dias de Música Electroacústica is announcing the International Summer School for composers. It will be held in Lisbon, Portugal, on June 17-21, 2020. Composers regardless of age and residence are welcome to apply.
Composition tutors that are invited: Mario Mary (Argentina-France), Valerio Sannicandro (Italy-France) and Jaime Reis (Portugal), who will give group and individual lessons to the students.
Collective lovemusic (France) is the featured ensemble that will perform and give workshops.
Deadline for application is April 19th, 2020.
The selection results will be announced no later than on May 1st, 2020.
If you have any questions, feel free to write an email to email@example.com
Each selected participant will receive:
• Lessons with composers Mario Mary, Valerio Sannicandro and Jaime Reis
• Open rehearsals and workshops by collective lovemusic
• Access to workshops and conferences (to be announced)
• An opportunity to compose a new work. This work will be rehearsed with collective lovemusic and performed at the final concert of the masterclasses on June 21st, 2020. The available instruments are: flute (C, alto, bass), clarinet (Bb, bass), cello and guitar and any combination is possible.
• All members of the master classes will have an opportunity to attend all the concerts of the festival which will be held at the same time (June 17-21, 2020).
The tuition fee for active students is EUR 350 for international participants and EUR 200 for participants from Portugal.
The tuition fee for passive students is EUR 100.
Each participant is responsible for her or his travel expenses and accommodation in Lisbon.
To apply, please fill in the form: https://forms.gle/T4x8NDDLNXGy6hmb9
Details are available at web pages: