Flute and accordion duo Artina announces an opportunity for composers of any age to have their works premiered in June 2020 in Gustav Adolf Church in Berlin. The winning compositions will be also recorded on CD.
The objective of the contest is to promote the creation of pieces for accordion in chamber music.
The guidelines for the submissions:
1. The competition is open to composers of any age and nationality.
2. Composers may submit multiple works. The works must be written for flute/piccolo and accordion. For informations about instruments specifications you can send email to email@example.com
3. The submitted works should not have been premiered in any public performance or through any digital or mechanical means. Works that have been previously premiered will not be admitted.
4. Works of any aestethetic and stylistic direction, not longer than 6 minutes may be submitted.
5. Scores must be submitted in PDF format, together with the bio of the composer.
6. Performers will have the right to record, produce and distribute the performance of works which are going to be chosen.
7. Composers will receive a CD recording and will be invited to premiere in Berlin.
Please submit the following materials to
Duoartina@gmail.com by 31. December 2019.
• Full score in PDF format
(Please leave your name on score)
• Short CV, resume or bio
• Your contact information (email, phone, address, link to your website, if available)
There is no fee to apply for this call for works and no compensation will be offered to selected composer if his/her piece is selected.
Duo Artina may choose to include any submitted piece on their future concerts without further compensation to the composer.
Call web pages: